Monday, October 3, 2011

New Poems by Lord Gaga

Death bed

 Oh mighty flower,
 How you cling to the dead,
 Rain showers into your roots,
 Into the darkness you settle into your bed.

 Flowers feast on the flesh of humans,
 Even if so small and sweet,
 Behind your mask of mirrors,
 Showing us what we want to see,
 Oh mighty flower cling to me.

The water flows

 As the water flows over me,
 It gives me life and strength,
 The water fills into me,
 Till it bursts right out.

 The water falls to the ground and the daylight streams in,
 my body now open to anything,
 I wish for the water still,
 The water that flows out of me will never come back in.

 I can’t fool myself as much as you may think,
 I offer the water in return of trust,
 Oh I wish I had the water still,
 But the water flows.

No comments:

Post a Comment